1. A synchronous TDM combines 10 digital sources where each has data rate of 500-kbps. Each output slot carries 4 bits from each digital source, but one extra bit is added to each frame for synchronization. Determine the frame size and output data rate of this TDM. (10 points)
2. Assume synchronous time division multiplexer with three inputs – channel 1, channel 2, and channel 3. The output of this multiplexer produces synchronous 18-bit frames that are provisioned for stuffing as shown in the figure. The stuffing process can occur with each frame. The output link of this multiplexer operates at 36 Mbps. Determine the upper and lower bound of data rate at each input channel. (10 points)
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FOR THE IMAGE/DIAGRAM
3. Find the random numbers generating by x3 + x2 + x + 1 using Viterbi algorithm. Is it primitive? (5 points)
4. Assume that the BER is 10-6.
(a) Determine the probability that the 1000-bit frame would be received without an error. (5 points)
(b) Assuming that the Stop-and-wait flow-control is implemented in data-link layer communication, determine the probability that the sender transmits 3 of same frames to receive a positive acknowledgement. Assume that no packet loss occurs during these transmissions. (5 points)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.