1) Choose an object. You should be able to look at this object from every side and it would be helpful if you can manipulate it with your own body.
2) Choose the tools and media. You can select any type of tools or media to represent the object: pencil and paper [drawings], camera [photography – digital or analog], scanner
3) Represent the object using orthographic representation principles. Once the tools and media are chosen, represent the object you have selected in (1) plan, (1) section, and (1) elevation.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE PDF INSTRUCTIONS AND REFER TO STUDENT EXAMPLES
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.