1. In "The Memory Keeper, author Masha Gessen calls Voices from Chernobyl an “oral history stripped down to segments so raw that it can stretch both credulity and the reader’s tolerance for pain” (36). List some examples from part one of the book that illustrate Gessen's point.
2. What is your response to the book's prologue, "A Solitary Human Voice"? What did you think or feel when you read the prologue? Why do you think Alexievich started the book with this voice?
3. The title of the first part part of the book is "The Land of the Dead." How does this title help you understand the thematic concerns of this part? How do the different voices featured in this part of the book connect with this title?
4. Are there voices that stood out to you? If yes, why?
5. Can you discern a relationship between the voices in part one? In other words, what is the structure of part one? Look closely at how how this part of the book begins and how it ends. How does the "Soldiers' Chorus" relate to the rest of part one
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.