1. Make sure it has met the mi
nimum page length requirement (5
with no unnecessary spa
ces to help meet length.** The title page DOES NOT count toward your
page length. Do not stop writing just because you reached the top of the sixth page, you will lose
points for not meeting requirements.
2. Make sure it is free of grammatical errors and
typos. I expect quality content from you all.
read your paper! Or have a friend
you trust proof
read it for you
3. Points will be deducted if your paper is not in the correct format. You can look up the APA
format online if you need to. I am mainly
new roman font, 12
point font, 1
inch margins, cover/title page, running title header, in
text citations, reference page, page numbers at the top. You do NOT have to do an abstract. You
do NOT need a method or results section. Pet peev
e: try to avoid using contractions (i.e., use
cannot instead of can't)
and avoid asking your reader questions. You should also
me, my, you, your, we, or our
4. Make sure you have at LEAST
references from peer
reviewed journals, articles, and/or
books. You can count your text
book as one source. Cite all of your references in text and in
your reference page! The reference page
and title page do
NOT count in your overall
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.