1. Present an effective introduction that includes the following aspects:
• an attention-getting opening
• a thesis statement
• a preview of the main points
2. Discuss each of the main points.
3. Provide verbal citations for all content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized. Verbal citations should include two to threeelements of the corresponding reference (i.e., author, date, title).
Note: All verbal citations must have a corresponding reference in the reference list.
4. Present an effective conclusion that includes a summary of the main points and closing comments.
5. Present your information within five to seven minutes (not to exceed ten minutes or last less than four minutes).
B. Demonstrate the following five communication techniques appropriate to the given audience throughout your oral presentation:
1. Speak clearly, audibly, and at an appropriate pace.
2. Use variation in tone, pace, and volume of speech in order to keep audience interest.
3. Use gestures and body language for emphasis and audience engagement.
4. Maintain appropriate eye contact with your audience.
5. Incorporate one appropriate visual element.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.