1. Select one movie from the list below:
Shutter Island (2010; Mystery, Thriller; Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo
2. Watch the film you have selected as a psychology student and not merely as an ordinary film viewer (it is suggested that you watch the selected film multiple times).
3. Provide your own summary of the film, using psychological terms and concepts that you have learned in class and from your textbook. State clearly the psychological disorder you have seen portrayed in the film you have chosen, using DSM criteria/language. You should explain the psychological disorder portrayed in the movie. Determine and evaluate if the disorder identified in the film is accurate according to your textbook and other resource materials. Provide evidence using actual behaviors seen in the film. Is the depiction of the psychological disorder in the film accurate or not? Give evidence to support your claims using observable behaviors from the movie.
4. Based on the information from the film, determine what clinical diagnosis (or diagnoses) a character from the movie most likely has/have (can be the main character or supporting characters). Use criteria provided by the DSM-5 and provide an evidence-based diagnosis/diagnoses of the person. You will need to justify their diagnoses by demonstrating how the character’s symptoms meet some or all the criteria outlined in the DSM-5 as evidence of your diagnosis/diagnoses. Everything that you assert should be supported by evidence.
7. Be sure to use APA format using the latest edition of the APA Manual (7th edition).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.