1. Use the signup sheet in eLearning to connect with a group. Each group will have communication tools and a file exchange. You may choose instead to work with some other social media platform to collaborate. You will only be graded on the completed project.
2. Select 3-4 different locations (For example: Ancient Greece, India, South America) and examine what art/architecture was produced in each place at approximately the same time. You can select cultures/locations from anytime between ca. 3,000 BCE- ca. 1900 CE. Pick at least two works for each culture. You may use works that are in the book, but you should also do some research and also include works that are not in the book. You may choose to seek out works that relate to a particular theme.
You may download and use images from the Metropolitan Museum’s website:
LINK HAS BEEN FIXED.
3. Assemble the works chronologically using Google Jamboard. Add as many pages as you need. Caption each image with artist, title, date, location (if architecture) or place of origin for other works. Use the textbook’s captions as a guide.
4. Write a brief description of each work. The description may relate to technique, visual composition, or cultural significance.
For example: The Doryphoros uses contrapposto to give this figure a more natural stance that earlier Greek statues. The sculptor, Polykleitos, depicts the figure with weight placed on his right leg, leaving the left side of the body relaxed.
5. Define key vocabulary terms related to the selected works. For example: An oculus is an architectural feature formed by an opening in the center of a dome.
6. Try to keep your timeline within a 500-1,00 year span. Include other historical events that happen within your time span. This may be major wars; scientific discoveries; key inventions; spread of certain philosophies; etc. The events can be related to the regions you are working with or events that have global significance (For example: Gunpowder was invented in China in 904 CE.).
7. Everything needs to be in the correct chronological order (oldest to most recent). All material should be neatly organized, readable and use correct spelling and grammar.
Each group will produce one collaborative timeline.
8. Each group member must contribute the following:
1. 4 images
2. 3 vocabulary terms
3. 2 historical events
4. look at the attachment and do the same
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.