1. W1D2 Zumbi Reading
Please read Introduction, (pp. 1-4), and pp. 35-43; 75-90; 114-17, 125-139.
2. W2D1 Asantewaa Reading
Please read pp. 27-35 (through first paragraph on p. 35); 114-141 (Stop at "the Ending of the Yaa Asantewaa War")
Reading Review Questions: (Both readings will answer the following questions)
1. Who is the author? If different from the author, who is the historical figure examined in the reading?
2. What are the key challenges or struggles the author or the historical figure faced?
3. Whom do you think was the audience for the biography?
All students must submit a short response (at least 2-5 sentences for each question) answering the questions about each of the week’s readings to canvas groups.
Please write the answers to the two readings in a file. Please mark the corresponding question numbers in each reading
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.