2 Separate items ,,,one is a discussion thread, the other one is a case study, please see the instruction attachment.
Review the following 2 cases separately.
· The Facebook, Inc. v. ConnectU
· Airbnb, Inc. v. Schneiderman
Facebook, Inc, v. ConnectU Discussion Thread
Read the case FaceBook, Inc, v. ConnectU– Respond to the following questions:
· Who do you think should be known as one who came up with the original idea for social networking?
· Which is more important: the idea or the execution of the idea?
· Identify strategies to best protect against getting beaten to market by a competitor.
Post your threads by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 2
Your thread must also be at least 350 words or more and follow the guidelines outlined in the Student Expectations APA format.
Airbnb, Inc. v. Schneiderman
Write a 4–5-page paper in current APA format, must include at least 4 references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible
following the instructions below:
3. Discuss the Arguments: Now that you have defined the facts and issues, develop and discuss the arguments that can be made for each of the various points of view. For example, what are the arguments, both Pro and Con, for each point of view, which side provides the most compelling argument, and why, and what are the consequences?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.