A literature review is a survey study conducted on the literature for a specific topic. Includes texts, articles, research studies, and/or thesis. The literature review is used to write and describe a specific topic and support the argument of the writer with the literature statements. A literature review makes a paper accurate and relevant.
Topic: US Healthcare Reform–Affordable Care Act
1. Conduct a literature review about the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
2. Write a paper about that topic with your arguments and support them with the literature. This Is Not an essay. It is a Literature Review. Review the topic in the literature and support your arguments, statements, ideas of the topic.
3. Among your statements include Obamacare pros and cons, according to your point of view.
4. Remember to use strict APA citation and format style in your paper. If you use direct information or quote, remember to do the corresponding citation.
5. Criteria; minimum of 500 words and at least 3 primary references. Primary references are articles, journals, books…, sources that you can cite as an accurate reference.
6. SafeAssign Tool will be activated.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.