Implement the game of memory.
1. The game is implemented on codepen.io or jsfiddle.net where a link can be shared. For example, you may use https://jsfiddle.net/boilerplate/react-jsx as a starting point.
2. It is a single-player game.
4. The game board is always square (N x N) where N is some hard coded value you can pick and
N%2 = 0.
5. The game board is composed of randomly generated pairs.
6. Render the game board in HTML with React.js.
7. The board should be a grid of squares.
8. The grid line width should be 2px (device-independent-pixels).
9. Use UTF-8 characters for the card images. 🌀 () through 🗿 () work well.
10. All cards start “face-down”, displaying a placeholder UTF-8 character of your choosing.
11. The game starts as soon as the page loads (codepen.io) or after clicking “Run” (jsfiddle.net)
12. Clicking on a card that is “face-down” will display the card’s UTF-8 character, replacing the “face-
13. At most, two cards can be visible (face-up) at the same time.
14. If two visible cards do not match, fill the grid squares containing the two cards with red.
15. If two visible cards match, fill the grid squares containing the two cards with a color other than
16. Display the background color change for the two cards for two seconds.
17. If the two cards matched, remove the cards and display empty squares.
18. When removing the card background colors, if the cards did not match, change the squares back
to the “face-down” characters.
19. When removing the card background colors, if the cards did match, remove the characters,
leaving empty squares.
20. When all matches are found, change the entire board to the color used when a match was
21. Meeting the requirements is all that is necessary, but do fix bugs that make the game
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.