Before we begin to implement any type of network solution, we need to go through a planning stage. One of the most important elements of this phase is Requirement Gathering. We need these requirements from stakeholders so we understand what is necessary to provide in order to meet all of the needs of the requestor. Assume that we are being asked to lead a project that will upgrade or replace a company's network infrastructure. The company has 1,000 employees in two different offices and have had their existing network equipment for five years. You are leading the project and are starting the Gather Requirement activity.
What requirements would you need to know about? For each requirement, who would you need to talk to get detailed clarification? Why is the Gather Requirements activity so important?
2. Understanding risk is also a vital element of network design. Risk is the chance that a threat will exploit or take advantage of a vulnerability. A threat is something that can cause harm (a hacker, a flood, etc), while a vulnerability is a weakness in a systems (poorly configured firewall, unpatched system, etc). Every time a threat can exploit a vulnerability (threat action), we have a risk. For example, there is a possibility (risk) that a disgruntled employee (threat) could delete sensitive data from the network (threat action) because of poor file system access controls (vulnerability).
Choose a company or industry to examine risk for. If you currently are working, try and use your knowledge of your current company. Determine and list at least 3 risks, threats, vulnerabilities, and threat actions for your company of choice. For each risk, determine how you would mitigate the risk. Mitigation is attempting to lessen the impact or likelihood of a risk occurring.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.