Can anyone write responses to a couple of discussion questions?
1. Explain the differences between closed and open architectures. Outline the reasons an open architecture was chosen for the Internet.
2. Many businesses offer free samples of their products or services to potential customers to induce them to become customers. Describe how this strategy can be implemented online. Be sure to note how the amount of sampling that is likely to be beneficial differs in the online environment and the physical world.
3. Manufacturers of golf equipment often advertise on television broadcasts of golf tournaments; however, manufacturers of football equipment rarely advertise on television broadcasts of football games. In one or two paragraphs, explain why the advertising strategies of these two businesses differ.
4. Explain how the Web can help build and maintain trust among participants in a specific supply chain.
5. Describe the differences between a blog and a microblog. Why might a company prefer to use a microblog in its social networking efforts rather than a blog? Do some research and see if you can find an example of a company that uses a blog and a company that uses a microblog. Include these examples in your initial post.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.