Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides (title and reference slides are not including in this count) discussing Economic Growth and Market Dynamics. Include the following:
1. Explain what GDP is and how is it measured.
2. Evaluate the validity of using GDP as a measure of economic output.
3. Assess the validity of using GDP as a measure of social progress. Which elements (e.g., education levels, carbon dioxide emissions, gender/racial inequality) does GDP not consider?
4. Identify and describe two alternative (multidimensional) metrics that take into consideration more than the exchange value of economic output. Do those metrics capture social progress/well-being? Explain.
5. Explain if public officials focus exclusively—or even principally—on economic growth as a measure of economic policy success. Which other factors are also salient? Why?
Be sure to include graphs, charts and other visuals in your presentation that will enhance your analysis. Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include 50-75 words per slide.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, including an APA formatted reference slide,
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.