Create a Request For Proposal Scenario
In this scenario the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania through the Governor’s Office of Transformation, Innovation, Management & Efficiency (GO-TIME) seeks to create a pilot Continuous Process Improvement program to be used throughout the enterprise. The goal of the program is to create a method for commonwealth employees to use that focuses on collaboration, partnerships and continuous improvement to help make a government that works better for Pennsylvanians.
The commonwealth recognizes there are many government services online, such as filing taxes and registering a vehicle. However, inefficient processes still exist which are cumbersome to employees, result in valuable data being locked away in filing cabinets, and provide less than optimal services to citizens. While the Commonwealth is constantly striving to meet the demand for services and improve the quality of interactions with the public, it does so in an environment of limited resources. By adopting more modern processes, it is expected that a system can be created to improve services to citizens, increase employee efficiency, and create a culture of Continuous Process Improvement (CPI).
Many states have incorporated CPI methodologies into their daily operations to identify, reduce and eliminate the non-value added tasks that lead to inefficient processes. By implementing a commonwealth-wide CPI program, to build capacity within the agencies under the Governor’s jurisdiction to successfully implement CPI initiatives, there will be a change in the culture of state government to deliver increased efficiency and higher quality services.
The commonwealth has identified the following objectives for this proposed program:
1.Develop a program framework to create a Center of Excellence.
2. Develop and conduct employee training and certification programs
3.Assist with the implementation of process improvements in partnership with GO-TIME and select agency Champions
1) utilize Lean Six Sigma (LSS) tools (Kaizen events)
2) provide best practices to ensure value is delivered by the Office.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.