Current issue presentations (review due date on syllabus calendar) are solo:
Post your audio ppt (not google slides) under discussion (activities tab) under your assigned day. Quizzes will come from these ppt. If you do not know how to do an audio ppt, google it! It is very simple.
1. Have color, pictures, etc. If you use graphic pictures, that is fine since this is a health class, but warn the audience before!
2. Although the ppt has no minimum, it does have a maximum of 5 minutes.
3. Ensure you list & state:
a. what (define your item/procedure)
b. who (target market for procedure/item)
c. when (invented)
d. where (can get it done/bought)
e. why (would anyone choose to do this and also the dangers)
f. how (procedure is done/item is used & cost).
4. Introduce your name at beginning of presentation and must have references on last slide.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.