Choose three (3) publicly-traded companies within a single industry and access their most recent annual report (either through the company websites or the Shapiro Library). Read through the sections of the report that cover members of the board, including their composition and committees. Some may give a description of the board's diversity while others may be more opaque.
To the best that you are able (which could require researching > 3 companies), list the diversity composition of the board for the companies you selected. Obviously, you may or may not know if some members are from underrepresented groups.
1. List examples of the qualifications of several board members from each company. Are members highly qualified?
2. Do you think the companies you've selected have boards that represent the shareholder or director primacy model of governance?
3. Do you think these boards are independent enough from management to fulfill their theoretical role?
Be sure to consider our class conversation when thinking about these companies. Looking forward to your research!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.