Educators are shifting their instructional practices to include constructivist strategies that increase rigor in terms of critical thinking and problem-solving. The intent of these strategies is to prepare students for college and careers in the 21st century.
Research and provide the links for two math lesson plans aligned to any two state math content standards for any K-8 grade level. Select lesson plans that do not already use constructivist strategies for teaching the math skills.
In 500-750 words, complete the "Mathematical Lesson Analysis Template" and for each lesson plan:
· Identify components within the lesson plan that address the standards the lesson plan is aligned to.
· Describe one constructivist strategy that could be used within the lesson that involves critical thinking and problem-solving.
Support your constructivist strategies with 1-2 scholarly resources.
In the same document, beneath your lesson plan analyses, write a 250-500 word reflection on how you plan to incorporate the mathematical practice standards and constructivism into your classroom. Describe how you plan to provide a rigorous experience for students to prepare them for college and careers in the 21st century.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.