I need these questions answered in about 200 words each. Please no plagiarized answers
1. Compare two different types of societies discussed in Chapter 6 of your textbook. What stands out to you about the similarities/differences between these types of societies?
2. What roles do social institutions within a culture play in producing, maintaining, or transforming a culture? What perspectives did you gain about the importance/role of social institutions in a culture that you didn’t have before this topic? What unique impact have particular social institutions had in your culture or in the way you communicate?
3. What role does nonverbal communication play in intercultural interactions? Give examples both from research on nonverbal cultural distinctiveness and from your own experience that show how nonverbal differences between cultures can influence intercultural communication.
4. People from cultures who prefer direct communication methods often think that indirect communication methods are deceitful. Consider how you would respond to a colleague who asks, “Why don’t they just come out and tell the truth?” Is “contexting” relevant to Christians communicating about their faith to other Christians or non-Christians? Explain.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.