1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 3 pages
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethics in Healthcare
The ANA Code of Ethics currently emphasizes the word "patient" instead of the word "client" in referring to nursing care recipients.
1. Do you agree with this change? Why or why not?
Part 2: Ethics in Healthcare
1. Specifically define the role of the registered nurse in patient advocacy.
2. Describe situations in which nursing advocacy can assist patients within the healthcare environment.
3. Defend why nurses are, or are not, adequately prepared, in prelicensure education, to act as patient advocates.
Part 3: Ethics in Healthcare
This part will have three parts addressing two important pieces of legislation related to the right of individuals to make health care decisions for themselves .
Part I: The Advance Health Care Directive
Locate a copy of an advanced directive (AD) that complies with the laws of the state in which you work (Florida).
Download your state's Advance Directives here http://www.caringinfo.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3289.
Complete the advance directive for yourself. Do not turn in your AD with your paper. The AD is for your personal use.
In your paper, Part I:
1. Identify where you obtained the AD and explain its compliance with state law.
2.Conduct research (1-2 sources) to learn more about the AD in your state and explain how it works.
3. Discuss how easy or difficult it was to complete the AD. Your comments should be specific and both objective and subjective. For example, when you state your personal feelings, you must relate them to the literature (textbook and research) that discusses this process and the difficulties that many people face when completing an advance directive.
(Cite/ reference any sources you use to explore these questions, including your texts.)
Part II: Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) Form
4. What is a Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) form?
5. When should this form be completed?
6. Who can complete the form?
7. Who needs to sign the form to make it a legal document?
(Cite/reference any sources you use to explore these questions, including your texts.)
Part III: Tie the two first sections together by writing a summary and conclusion.
8. Indicate differences between an Advance Health Care Directive and the POLST,
9. the RN's important role in assuring the patient's right to autonomy in choosing the healthcare interventions the p atient does or does not want.
Part 3: Advanced Primary Care of Family Practicum
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.