Guidelines for Annotated Bibliography An annotated bibliography (bib) will be completed from a selected nursing journal. A copy of the article chosen must be submitted with the paper. For the purpose of this course an annotated bibliography is a brief description and evaluation of an article chosen by the student. The purpose of the annotated bib is to inform class mates of recent research in pediatrics on a chosen subject. The documentation should include:
1. a summary of the research,
2. the accuracy of the information,
3. the quality of the study
4. how the information is relevant to nursing practice.
The annotated bib and oral presentation will be evaluated as follows:1
1.20 points Article is current (2008 or later), pertinent to the class content (communicable disease/immunizations), and is a research article from a nursing journal. Article should be referenced in APA format & write up should be one to two pages in length.
2.20 points Written summary of the research (Explain the purpose, methods, reliability, and conclusions of the research)
3.20 points Critique of the research (Was the article well written and easy to read? Were there any weaknesses or biases noted? Evaluate the reliability of the information?)
4.20 points Include how the information can be applied to nursing practice?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.