he focus of this assignment is to help you better understand the various components of and appreciate the importance of Nurse Practice Acts, scopes of practice, and the NCSBN Consensus Model.
Discussion Board Items:
1. Compare and contrast two (2) Nurse Practice Acts of OHIO and KENTUCKY addressing
a) identify each state
b) the APRN Title,
c) Scope of Practice including prescriptive authority,
d) education requirements, and
e) national certification.
2. Define scope of practice.
3. How does an APRN determine his/her scope of practice?
4. Let's explore the NCSBN Consensus Model. Use the Implementation Status link on the NCSBN Consensus Model website.
a) Identify the goal of the NCSBN Consensus Model
b) How does your state's Nurse Practice Act compare to the NCSBN Consensus Model?
c) Which states are in full compliance with the Consensus Model?
d) Which states are the least compliant?
e) What are the educational requirements identified by the NCSBN Consensus Model for all APRNs?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.