Herb and Alice are married and file a joint return. Herb is 74 years old. Alice turned 70 on February 3, 2020. Neither are blind.
1. Herb and Alice cannot make contributions to their traditional IRAs because they are both over 70 1/2
2. Alice must take her first required minimum distribution (RMD) by April 1, and her second RMD by December 31, of what year________?
3. Herb and Alice’s standard deduction is:
6. What amount can Luther take as an HSA deduction? $________.
7. None of the HSA distribution is taxable because the entire amount was used to pay qualified medical expenses.
8. How much of Luther and Lexi’s charitable donations are deductible on their federal return? $________.
9. What is Kendall’s total self-employment expense? $________.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.