For this assignment, you will design an education and intervention program to reduce bullying in middle and late childhood.
You will present your program in a tri-fold brochure (or pamphlet) that you will submit to complete the assignment.
To create the tri-fold brochure:
1. Open Microsoft Word and scroll down the list of templates and find a tri-fold brochure template – there are a number to choose from.
[All FSW students have access to Office 365 which includes the Microsoft Word. If you use other software, be certain that you submit your assignment in a common format, such as PDF. Please check with me in advance if you are using an alternate format.]
2. Select your own color scheme and photos. [Free images are available from sites such as Pixabay, Unsplash.]
3. Take a look at this sample brochure. It will give you ideas about how to structure your own brochure.
4. Think carefully about how to best communicate your evidence-based message. Be sure you are clear about what should be done, and WHY you think it will work. [You will need to provide references to support the elements of your proposal.]
5. Your proposal MUST incorporate at least TWO reliable outside sources (in addition to the textbook), and they must be correctly referenced in your brochure using APA format. Use APA format to cite your sources on the back of the pamphlet.
Here is a link with APA formatting instructions for electronic resources, as well as useful examples:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.