A well-thought-out compensation plan is essential in giving a company an advantage in competitive hiring markets to attract and retain a quality workforce. In this assessment, you will apply your knowledge of total rewards to create an organizational rewards structure. This structure should consider organizational strategy, HR strategy, and the external business environment.
You are the human resources manager of Endothon Company, which helps its clients eliminate paper use by automating their business processes. Endothon is implementing a new software program and faces the challenge of hiring additional staff to help sell and support the program.
The company has been in business for five years and currently has 20 employees working on a variety of software applications for clients. Endothon will likely double in size during the next six months and add even more employees by the end of the year.
The first round of hires will include three new positions: one brand manager and two product sales representatives. Because Endothon is located in a geographic area in California where the job market is ultracompetitive, recruiting quality candidates will be challenging.
Also, the organization’s partners feel that the current job-value structure and pay policy as well as the lack of a formal system of variable pay are outdated. You must define the company’s compensation strategy to allow Endothon to be competitive in the workplace and to attract and retain a quality workforce.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. An originality report is provided when you submit your task that can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Note: You have been provided with the following attachments: “Brand Manager Job Description,” “Current Job-Value Structure,” “Market Rewards Survey,” and “Product Sales Representative Job Position.” These attachments must be used as you complete this assessment. It is also recommended that you consult the websites provided and integrate any relevant coursework resources into this assessment.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
A. Revise the attached “Current Job-Value Structure” to enable internal reward equity by doing the following:
• Update the salary information for the 20 current employees, as necessary.
• Add in the three new positions, one brand manager and two product sales representatives, with their anticipated salaries.
Note: You must base your revisions on the attached “Brand Manager Job Description,” “Market Rewards Survey,” and “Product Sales Representative Job Description.”
1. Justify the salaries and placement of the three new positions, one brand manager and two product sales representatives, within the revised job-value structure.
B. Create a pay grade and ranges table that addresses the current and new roles by using your revised job-value structure and all other attachments.
1. Describe a strategy to address the original salaries found in the attached “Current Job-Value Structure” that might now be outside the proposed ranges.
Note: If the original salaries are not outside the proposed ranges in your pay grade and ranges table, describe a strategy that you would use if they were.
2. Justify the pay grades and ranges in the table, commenting on attraction and retention strategies.
C. Recommend one distinct variable pay option to motivate employees in three different pay ranges from part B, including a justification of why each recommendation would motivate individuals in that particular pay range.
Note: One distinct variable pay option should be provided for each pay range.
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.