Length: 400 words, excluding references
Task: Refer to the following case and answer the associated questions.
Case: David is a 47 years old male who has recently been diagnosed with hypertension. He has been prescribed metoprolol.
Questions: 1. How will metoprolol help to reduce the patient’s blood pressure? (Hint: mechanism of action).
2. What adverse reactions should the patient be aware of? Link the adverse reactions to the mechanism of action.
3. Metoprolol is a negative chronotrope. Explain what this means and link this to the mode of action of metoprolol.
4. David remains on metoprolol, but is later also prescribed a calcium-channel blocker. Explain what could possibly go wrong with this combination of medications (hint: what are the possible drug-drug interactions with these two medications).
Please use referenced evidence to support your answer.
Overall Presentation (including formatting and grammar) Presentation of work is excellent, grammatically correct with highly commandable writing skills.
Proper use of Literature Critical analysis of a wide range of relevant literature. 5-10 external sources of information and included and well-integrated into a report. Reference list complete and well-formatted according to APA 7th guidelines.
Demonstration of comprehension, knowledge and analysis Analytical content demonstrates excellent critical thinking skills, knowledge and comprehension, able to synthesise learning and apply it to the field of study . Demonstrate ability to critically evaluate.
Interpretation and application Able to critically evaluate and make judgements, which are realistic, creative and original.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.