Major Project 3 (MP3)
Nursing Critique Paper
Your critique must address and have the following Topics Headings:
1. Describe the main ideas of the theory (should include the assumptions under which the theory operates).
2. What are the main concepts?
3. What are the main relationships between the concepts?
4. How do different concepts affect each other?
Origins of the Theory
1. What was going on in the profession of nursing or in American society that may have influenced the theory?
2. What values, theories, evidence, and/or existing knowledge did the theorist cite as support for the theory?
3. What motivated the theorist to write the theory?
4. What approach to theory development did the theorist use?
1. How useful is this theory in practice?
2. Is the theory practical and helpful to nursing?
3. Does it contribute to understanding and predicting outcomes?
4. Cite an example/case study where this theory could be used.
1. How testable is this theory?
2. Has this theory generated research? How many and what types of studies?
3. Give one example of a study done using the theory
4. What types of statements are the propositions?
1. Is the theory comprehensive and specific?
2. How general is the theory?
3. Summarize the strengths and weaknesses of the theory.
4. Why would you use or not use this theory in your own advanced practice? (Begin to think about your presentation “Synthesis of Nursing Theory”).
NUR3846 | | FOUNDATION OF PROFESSIONAL NURSING
NO MORE THAN 6 PAGES
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.