View the video 10 Ridiculous Mistakes Made By International Brands at the link below:
It’s a big world out there and many of America’s biggest brands are eager to get their brands into the complete global market. But what works on the average American consumer doesn’t always translate well in other countries, and a combination of naïveté, arrogance, and lack of understanding the market have often led to some rather disappointing ventures in the far reaches of the world.
Choose one of the following companies that has struggled to enter various global markets:
1. Best Buy – Struggled entering Europe, China and Turkey
2. Groupon – Made missteps in entering the Chinese market
3. McDonalds – Struggled to create a strong presence in the Caribbean
4. Starbucks – Could not break into the Australian coffee market
5. WalMart – Difficulty connecting to the South Korean market
Once you have chosen the company, write a one-two page analysis of what the company could have done differently to be successful in the specific market. Include at least two sources beyond the textbook to support your argument. Make sure to follow all elements of the APA format and make sure that the similarity is less than 20%.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.