n this course, you will write a persuasive essay on a topic that interests you. Each week, you will be introduced to a specific component of the final persuasive essay. This 5-part, step-by-step approach will guide you through the essay writing process using a structured method. In this first assignment, you will select a topic and research question, begin your research, and write a thesis statement. Follow the steps below to complete this assignment.
1. Review the essay topics and research questions below and select one as the focus of your persuasive essay. Keep in mind the goal of this paper is to create an argument that will persuade someone to adopt your perspective or point of view on the issue.
Note: If none of the topics above appeal to you, you may select a different topic for your argument and write your own research question. You must obtain instructor approval if you choose this option. Review the following guidelines for selecting a different topic and locating sources:
2. Begin preliminary research for articles related to your essay topic. Read the article associated to your topic on the Week 1 University Library page, or conduct a search for other sources using a database or the general search box on the University Library home page. While you are not required to use the sources you find this week in your final paper due in Week 5, you will have to reference material from 3 separate University Library sources, including at least 1 that is peer-reviewed.
3. Complete the Research Question and Thesis Worksheet.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.