need 1500words and 10 slides ppt. due time is feb 28th. message me with your price
Powerpoint and report requirements for presentation.
As mentioned, please refer to the following details below
1. Powerpoint must be a minimum of 15 slides to a maximum of 17 slides
2. Prepare your presentation within the time allowed which is a 12-minute minimum and a 15 mins maximum.
3. Use bullets on each slide, not paragraph
4. Include all necessary pieces of information given on the project outline,
5. Unnecessary details may lead to a minus point.
6. Must follow the APA format and references
Each group must submit a complete summation of your report and must follow the following;
a. 5 pages which include the following
1. Cover page
2. Page 2 and 3 body of the summary
3. Page 4 “ The event schedule” from day 1 to the last day
4. Must follow the APA citation style ( IMPORTANT_)
5. The report must be submitted on the day your group will present.
6. Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Let me know if you have any questions .
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.