Our final exam will consist of 1 essay with a minimum word count of 750.. You may choose your essay topic from the following questions.
Note: This is not a research paper. The bulk of your paper should be based on material from the textbook, module introductions, course documents, and course videos. However, you may use up to two academic sources to augment your essay.
Essay question: Historians, always eager to analyze the causes of events, have suggested a variety of reasons/causes of the Cold War. Which of these three most prevalent theories do you see as being more valid, and why? Use course material to support your position.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Here are the three prevalent theories. Base your essay on these theories, but don't include them in your essay question.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You will be graded on:
Format for a Well-Written, 5-Paragraph Essay
Textbook used: Western Civilizations Volume 2 ISBN:978-0-393-41900-9
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.