Complete a 3–4-page employment application questionnaire asking you to analyze a personal management experience.
The assessments in this course build upon one another and must be completed in the order presented. Show Less Are you a planner? One of the primary roles of a manager is to plan. Are you a natural planner? What makes a good planner? What goes into creating a solid plan? Do you have a career plan?
In this assessment, you will complete an employment application questionnaire in which you analyze a personal management experience. The scenario presented here will be applicable to future assessments.
Review the Atha Application Questionnaire [DOCX]. Use it and the scenario below to complete this assessment.
Imagine that after exploring online job postings, you submitted an application and resume to Atha Corp for a management position. Atha markets its product—unique lighting products (wall, pendant, floor, table, and nightlights)—through a series of regional distributors and directly online.
A short time later you received the following e-mail.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Atha. We have received your application packet. The next step for candidates is to provide a narrative response to the questions in the attached document. Please return your completed document to me.
Once we receive your responses, we will review them and notify you of the next steps.
Human Resources Recruiter
Respond to the scenario by completing the Atha Application Questionnaire [DOCX].
Your assessment should also meet the following requirements:
· Format: Use the Atha Application Questionnaire document to complete this assessment.
· Length: 3–4 pages, double-space lines.
· Written communication:
o Express your main points, arguments, and conclusions coherently.
o Use correct grammar and mechanics.
o Proofread your writing.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment scoring guide criteria:
· Competency 1: Analyze characteristics and behaviors of effective managers.
o Analyze one's own approach to management of a specified project or event.
o Justify why chosen management characteristics are appropriate for a specified situation.
· Competency 3: Communicate effectively and professionally.
o Convey clear meaning in active voice, with minimal issues in grammar, usage, word choice, spelling, or mechanical errors.
o Describe an instance where one was required to manage a group, team, or project.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.