Part I – Issue Investigation
1. You will choose one topic related to our discussions this semester (Up to 2 people may choose one topic. Please email your instructor with your preferred topic to get approval before participating.)
2. Answer the following questions…providing documentation (reputable references J).
a. What is the U.S. political stance on this issue? Provide a synopsis on the laws pertaining to this issue.
b. How is this issue portrayed in the media (e.g. tv, online, news, print)? Give at least two examples.
c. Choose 5 other countries and state political stances and laws pertaining to this issue (for each).
d. How do you think the official stances and laws of these other 5 countries affect the U.S. and vice versa?
e. Does the U.S. have an obligation to be a world leader in this area? Why or why not?
f. Based on the information you have researched on “the world” and this issue, have your views changed? Why or why not?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.