Please write a 3-page essay discussing your thoughts about the parallel process vignette provided in the Neukrug text: Juan and Carla. This vignette is provided on page 204. Imagine you are a consultant working in the agency Juan and his supervisor are employed. You are welcome to include more than the following questions in your essay, but be sure to at least address these topics in your essay:
1. Supervisee's responsibilities. What responsibilities does Juan have as a professional, including responsibilities to Carla, and everyone involved in her system. Provide examples.
2. Supervisor's responsibilities. What responsibilities does Juan's supervisor have? Would administrative supervision or counseling supervision be more appropriate for Juan, as he is helping Carla? How might the supervisor help Juan overcome his parallel process? Provide examples.
3. Ethical considerations. What should be considered about confidentiality and competence in this vignette? Provide examples.
Your essay should be 3 pages of text, plus a title page and reference page. Your paper should be in proper APA format (if you are unsure of APA formatting, please reference the materials provided in the Week 0 learning activity). Your essay should include at least 3 peer-reviewed references, which should be cited in your essay. You are welcome to use the Neukrug text and any published journal articles. Websites are not considered valid references in academic work.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.