Prepare a CLIENT questionnaire and use the fact pattern below. Your client is the
prospective plaintiff that wants to sue. The Questionnaire should contain ALL THE
"BEYOND THE BASICS" INFORMATION in addition to the personal data, date/place of
incident, and how did the incident occur. The student is reminded that the text, and in
particular the lecture, identified several other key areas of which the paralegal should
include in their questionnaire and inquire from the prospective client.
2. Continuing with the same fact pattern as your questionnaire (Plaintiff Jessica Heweitt), draft
a Complaint with all appropriate allegations, and all applicable causes of action (there
clearly is more than one cause of action that should be pled), and in the correct format as
was taught in class, and detailed in the supplemental email I sent during the course. Also,
include all appropriate Defendants.
Jessica Hewitt is our client. She has been unemployed for over a
year and has been recently receiving counseling and medication
treatment for depression. Ms. Hewitt is claiming damages as a
result of an auto accident and an employment discrimination claim.
The driver that Ms. Hewitt collided with is Evan Portman, an
employee of Douglas Financial Services, Inc. Prior to the collision,
Evan Portman attended a Douglas Financial office party where he
consumed alcohol. Ms. Hewitt attended that same office party as an
invited guest of a different Douglas Financial employee. While
attending Ms. Hewitt met with the President of Douglas Financial in
hope of being hired by him. She was denied employment. Ms.
Hewitt believes that Douglas Financial should also be liable for the
accident because it provided alcohol to Evan Portman. Also, she
believes she was denied employment because of gender
discrimination. Ms. Hewitt wants to sue both defendants for all
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.