Read pages 1-20 from Understanding Climate Change Adaptation: Lessons from Community Based Approaches, by J Ensor and R Berger. Available through this link: Understanding Climate Change Adaptation 1-20.pdf and also directly in the "Assigned Reading" files folder. Answer the following questions pertaining to this reading assignment.
1) (5 pts) Give a detailed explanation of the challenges faced by poorer communities of rural areas. How do some of these challenges lead to vulnerability from climate change impacts?
2) (5 pts) What are the different types of challenges posed by climate change that need to by be considered? Give examples of the different kinds of impacts discussed. How are these impacts related to various types of vulnerability, and how do the adaptation planners find ways to distinguish them?
2) ( 5 pts) How have rural poor communities adapted to changes and what are their sources of resiliency? Do these communities have some forms of adaptive capacity and not others? Explain.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.