FINAL TEST PREPARATION
INTRODUCTION TO NEW TESTAMENT STUDIES
There will be four parts to the final exam.
1. Read instructions and answer questions carefully!
2. Open book: Bibles, Textbook and Notes allowed.
3. 3-hour time limit.
PART 1: PAULINE LETTER QUESTIONS (10 POINTS)
Choose and indicate the Pauline letter most closely associated with the statements: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Colossians, Philippians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, or Philemon.
PART 2: GENERAL LETTER AND REVELATION QUESTIONS (10 POINTS)
Choose and indicate the General letter or Revelation most closely associated with the statements: Hebrew, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, or Revelation.
PART 3: SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS (30 POINTS)
Answer ONLY 6 out of these 10 questions. Each question is worth 5 points so write at least 5 distinct separate points. You can write in point form.
PART 4: ESSAY QUESTION (30 POINTS)
Answer ALL the questions. Write clearly and concisely. List 10 significant points for each question.
You can write in point form.
1. What is the overarching message of the New Testament?
2. How is the New Testament relevant for today and modern society?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.