So this assignment will be the continuation of Part 1 that has already been completed!!
This a group assignment and all members will have specific sections to work!!
I have chosen to work Questions 5 &6, and 11!! The section must have at least 1300 words total !!
Any question/clarification/ or Concerns, please address and ask before you accept and agree to work the assignment.
5. Business/Competitive Strategies
o Discuss the company’s business/competitive strategy and its effectiveness
6. International Strategies
o Discuss the company’s international strategies and entry modes and their effectiveness. If the company does not have foreign operations, propose a scenario discussing the appropriate strategies and modes for international expansion.
7. Key Issues and Problems
o Based on your assessment of all aspects of the business (Point 1-8), you have to identify 2-3 key problems that the company is facing and/or issues it needs to address
8. Strategic Alternatives
o Provide at least two strategic alternatives that can solve the key problems you identified. Each alternative must be broadly stated and incorporate elements from the company’s corporate and business strategies
9. Evaluation and Selection
o Using your SWOT analysis that you developed in part I, evaluate each alternative. Indicate how each alternative can solve the problems and/or address the issues you have identified. Which of the two better fits your SWOT? This will be the alternative that you can propose the company to implement. Make sure to explain how the winning alternative better fits your SWOT than the other alternative(s) you have proposes and considered
o Detail the specific steps that the company has to make to implement the alternative you chose
o Present your final reflections on your work, restating key points from the purpose of the project and your findings.
Cite all your sources. Use APA citations.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.