There are two activities here. Please peruse.
Task 1: Complete the activities described below.
Note: Please attempt the question if you have sufficient bandwidth and time for scanning as you have limited free access time.
Activity 1 (500 words)
Qualys provides a cloud-based security and compliance solution. The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated apps help businesses simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance, and protection for IT systems and web applications.
Nessus Agents are lightweight, low-footprint programs that you install locally on hosts to supplement traditional network-based scanning or to provide visibility into gaps that are missed by traditional scanning. Nessus Agents collect vulnerability, compliance, and system data, and report that information back to a manager for analysis. With Nessus Agents, you extend scan flexibility and coverage. You can scan hosts without using credentials, as well as offline assets and endpoints that intermittently connect to the internet. You can also run large-scale concurrent agent scans with little network impact.
· Please download the QUALYS and NESSUS trial versions and install both the tools on your system (PC/Laptop). You can get online guides video tutorials and instructions on how to use these tools and to familiarize yourself with the menus.
· Scan any two devices such as servers, workstations, or any other network devices
· Scan any two web websites or portals
· Discuss how both reports are similar and different, which one is a better tool? Please take screenshots of scanners and submit your report on Moodle.
Activity 2 (3500 words)
Humans are increasingly dependent on computer systems, mobile devices, and software, with a strong demand for access to computing resources on a 24/7 basis regardless of location. Medical Cyber-Physical Systems (MCPS) are life-critical, context-aware, and networked systems of medical devices that provide tight integration and coordination between the cyber world of computing and communications and the physical world of the traditional medical systems.
Write a research report Medical Cyber-Physical Systems (MCPS) that should have four sections as below:
Task 2.1 (700 words):
· Introduction: Introduction should answer the question ‘Why:’ why you choose that topic for research; why it is important; why you adopted a particular method or approach. You can discuss Vulnerabilities, Threats, Intruders, and Attacks using IoT devices in medical health care.
Task 2.2 (1000 words):
· Literature review: The literature section should discuss your findings in a manner to accentuate the progress in the field and the missing points that need to be addressed. The literature should be written as a summary of your interpretation of previous research and what your study proposes to accomplish. Please discuss how existing techniques are solving IoT medical health care issues. Critically, analyze the existing techniques and highlight their issues.
Task 2.3 (1300 words):
· Methodology: The methodology section should clearly show why your methods suit your objectives and convince the reader that you chose the best possible approach to answering your problem statement and research questions. Throughout the section, relate your choices to the central purpose of your research. You can propose a framework/algorithm/model to solve the issues discussed in task 2.2.
Task 2.4 (500 words):
· Discussion: Write a discussion section about the proposed work. The purpose of the discussion is to interpret and describe the significance of your findings in light of what was already known about the research problem being investigated and to explain any new understanding or insights that emerged as a result of your study of the problem.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.