There is a lot of chemistry going on all around you. If you start to observe a bit more intentionally, you will notice many new discoveries, articles, news stories, and breakthrough research happening everyday. And science can only be useful and keep moving forward if it is shared.
For this discussion, you get to explore one specific element and share the historical context and modern day application of that element with the class. Your initial post should address the following questions about the element you chose:
1. How did the element you chose get its name and who discovered it?
2. What are the properties this element possesses that places it where it is in the periodic table?
3. Write a sufficient summary of the element in common language that could be understood by the general public.
4. Describe the implications for society, benefits, drawbacks, practicality, and reactivity of the element.
5. What are some applications and hazards of this element and how is it commonly encountered?
6. Discuss your personal thoughts regarding the element.
7. Questions to your classmates that invite discussion and further the dialogue.
8. An embedded picture that is relevant to the discussion.
9. Give a citation of an external peer reviewed resource that you would like to discuss, including a direct link to it that we can visit.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.