There is a writing assignment required in this course. The assignment requires the student to identify a contemporary debate in the criminal justice realm (e.g., policing strategies, correctional reform, sentencing guidelines, etc.) and frame it with one of the theories discussed during the semester within a minimum 5 page paper (see specifics below). As part of the paper, each student is required to locate 3peer-reviewed journal articles on the chosen theory topic. The assignment must be TYPED with 12 point Times New Roman font, 1 inch margins, and Double Spaced.
1. Proper APA citation(in-text and Works Cited)for the peer-reviewed journal articles and any other references included in the paper(If you do not know APA either contact the Learning Commons for electronic resources or meet me with me during office hours).
A.Make sure to integrate the three peer reviewed articles into your paper where appropriate.
2)Discuss the contemporary criminal justice issue.
a.Write a summary of the debate/argument/issue
b.Provide a brief history of said issue (i.e., why it is an issue today)
3)Identify the chosen crime theory
a.Briefly summarize said the theory
b.Identify if the theory has/have macro, micro, or both, components5)Discuss in detail why the chosen theory is best used as a broad framework for the criminal justice issue6)Include a References Page (i.e., Works Cited).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.