Topic: Virtual Teams
Teams are established for many reasons. With employees working at numerous sites, we find that teams are establishing virtually, with members of the team joining together synchronously using video conferencing. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to compare team behaviors in face-to-face and online (virtual) environments.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. T
· Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
· Include a minimum of six scholarly topic-relevant sources (majority of articles should be published within past 5 years)
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Write a paper of 2,000-2,500 words in which you discuss virtual teams. Include the following in your paper:
1. A research-based discussion of the similarities and differences between face-to-face teams and virtual teams.
2. A research-based discussion of the development stages of teams.
3. A research-based discussion of the factors in virtual teams that result in success and those that inhibit success.
4. A research-based discussion of best practices for leading a virtual team.
5. A research-based discussion of the ethical challenges of virtual teams.
Read: Chapters 2, 7, and 10:- The California School of Organizational Studies Handbook of Organizational Consulting Psychology: A Comprehensive Guide to Theory, Skills, and Techniques
Mayer, J. D., Salovey, P., & Caruso, D. R. (2004). Emotional intelligence: Theory, findings, and implications. Psychological Inquiry, 15(3), 197-215. URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=14595133&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Tuckman, B. W., & Jensen, M. A. C. (1977). Stages of small group development revisited. Group and Organizational Studies, 2, 419–427.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.