Upon identifying an appropriate intervention tier and aligning intervention strategies, teachers can begin the implementation process. Implementing identified intervention strategies during instruction will help to not only meet the needs of students but help teachers to identify where to monitor and adjust instruction as needed. Implementation and evaluation of intervention is an ongoing process when working with all students.
Allocate at least 3 hours in the field to support this field experience.
Working with your mentor teacher, identify a math lesson or time during which interventions from the Clinical Field Experience C intervention plan can be implemented to benefit the previously identified students.
After implementing the intervention strategies, seek feedback from your mentor teacher about how it went. Continue discussion regarding the strengths and potential improvements of the students.
Use any remaining field experience hours to assist the teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.
After the math lesson or activity, summarize and reflect upon your experiences in 250-500 words, being sure to:
· Briefly describe the students identified needs and explain how interventions were selected. Rationalize choices in relation to the needs of the students.
· Describe how the students performed on the math activities and reflect upon your experience implementing the intervention strategies. Include possible changes you would make in the future when implementing these strategies.
· Describe how students could utilize one of the intervention strategies at home.
· Explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.