Week 2 April 6 and 8
Shareholders and stakeholders: who do companies work for? How should company performance be measured? Who are stakeholders and what role do they play?
Metrics: how do you measure ethics and corporate social responsibility? What are the right metrics? How do you know which labels and certifications are based on accurate, verified, objective data?
In this week, we have the first worksheet.
Requirements of Worksheet #1: Stakeholders – 8 points
1. In your own words (don’t just quote the text or Google), what is the difference between shareholder capitalism and stakeholder capitalism? Include in your explanation a definition of stakeholder and shareholder (in your own words). (1 point)
2. For an entertainment company like Disney, Netflix, or Comcast , (a) identify four stakeholder categories and (b) briefly describe what their “stake” or interest is in the entertainment sector. Example: if I asked about the retail fashion sector, a stakeholder would be garment workers, and they have a stake in working conditions in garment factories, and in the success of fashion companies so the workers have a steady job. (4 points)
3. Think about a small neighborhood shop or bodega that sells groceries, magazines, household supplies, etc. (a) Who are stakeholders for this business? (1 pt) (b) How and why are they the same or different than stakeholders for a publicly traded entertainment company? (1 pts)
(One point for overall quality of the answer)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.