While this is older news, the election 2016 was an interesting one because all of the election polls favored Hilary Clinton. This was obviously not the case and Trump was declared the winner by some very narrow margins.
Read at least two of the articles and write about why the election polls went wrong and what (if anything) could be done to have more accurate election polls. Do you think you think the election would have turned out the same if they knew that Trump was in the lead? Will this information change how you view polls and statistics you hear and read about in the news? Make sure to cite which sources you use
Also provided is a video on how to do linear regression in excel. It is IMPERATIVE that you have Microsoft excel for this assignment and the remainder of this course as we ill be using it exclusively to solve the problems
Linear Regression in Excel
6. (13.5) Zagat publishes restaurant ratings for various locations in the United States. The file RESTAURANT contains the Zagat ratings for food, decor, service, and the cost per person for a sample of 100 restaurants located in New York city and in a suburb of New York City. Develop a regression Model to predict the cost per person, based on a variable that represents the sum of the ratings for food, decor, and service
a. construct a scatter plot in excel
b. Assume a linear relationship, find bo and b1
c. Interpret the meaning of the y-intercept bo and the slope b1 in this problem
d. Predict the mean cost per person for a restaurant with a summated rating of 50
e. What should you tell the owner of a group of restaurants in this geographical area about the relationship between summated rating and the cost of a meal
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.