Write a paragraph or more for each numbered question below (and for each lettered sub-question where applicable). Do not copy directly from the book–explain in your own words. Do not use Google–do not plagiarize–use the material from the book. PLEASE ATTACH ONLY ONE FILE FOR ALL QUESTIONS, and please label the question numbers/sub-questions.
(Chapters 12 and 13)
1. Discuss the four requirements needed for a valid contract to be formed.
2. Read the court case Lucy v. Zehmer (1954) on pages 240-241 (classic case 12.1) and then discuss:
3. Discuss the following issues regarding "contractual capacity" (and when contracts are enforceable or not):
4. List and discuss the four types of contractual damages – be sure to include a few sentences of essential info for each type.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.