Write an APA 7th ed. formatted paper, of 10 to 15 pages in length not counting the title page,
references list or appendix. This paper is to be a reflection of what you have learned during the
course. The table of contents for the final CLA 2 assignment includes:
1. Brief introduction of project company/product/service,
2. Situation analysis including macro-environmental scan, “PESTEL” and SWOT analysis
3. Competitive analysis
4. Product/service features, benefits and brand identity
5. Marketing plan objectives described using SMART goals
6. Competitive analysis including differentiation, positioning and target market profile
7. How the marketing mix (the 4 Ps or 7 Ps) will work together to reinforce the plan
objectives, and the marketing communication budget.
8. Integrated Marketing Communications plan (IMC) for your product/service. Media plan
for this section should clearly state the communication message and how you will relate
the message through your selection of specific modes of communication.
BUS 510 Syllabus
9. Marketing communications budget including total budget and allocations for each media
10. The Executive Summary of the marketing plan is (1/2 page) should be the first page of
the marketing plan
11. References page
Remember, you must have at least six (6) peer-reviewed sources plus the textbook
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.