Write an essay to report on the findings from your interview.
The paper should be 3-5 pages in length and in essay form (not question/answer) with your interview questions attached to your paper.
Upload your assignment as a MICROSOFT WORD OR PDF FILE.
Standard academic format— double-spaced, approximately one-inch margins, 12-point Times New Roman font (or equivalent font), with cover page.
Source(s) Required: At least one source per page required
Audience: You are writing to an audience of fellow students with comparable knowledge regarding the topic.
Length: 1-3 pages excluding Works -Cited page, using MLA format
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Why do you want to work in this industry?
3. What is your greatest weakness?
4. What do you think of your previous chief?
5. Why are you leaving your current job?
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
7. What salary are you looking for?
8. What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
9. Describe a time when you did not get along with a co-worker.
10. What motivates you?
11. Why do you think you are the right for for this job?
12. How often do you lose your temper?
13. Are you afraid of any situation or person?
14. Describe a situation where you were under pressure at work?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.