Instructions: Start Excel. You are to determine how long it will take you to pay back a loan. You decide to download and use one of the Excel templates to create your worksheet.
Perform the following tasks:
1. Click New in Backstage view and then search for and click a template that can calculate loans for an item you choose, such as a vehicle, mortgage, or general loan.
2. Enter fictitious (but realistic) information for a loan, including loan number, lender, loan amount, annual interest rate, beginning date, and length (in years). If the template you chose does not include a place for this information, add the information in an appropriate location. Search the web to examine current interest rates and typical loan durations.
3. Save the file as SC_EX_1_LoanCalculator, print the worksheet, and submit the assignment in the format specified by your instructor and then exit Excel.
4. Which template would you use if you wanted to plan and keep track of a budget for a wedding?
The paper must be 3-4 pages long. double space, and must have an introduction with a clear thesis statement, a body discussing the three main points and a conclusion
Conduct research to find relevant information using reliable sources to support your views; Use at least 2-3 peer review resources
Use APA Style for in-text citations, and references
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.