Your paper must be two to three pages in length, typed, double-spaced, and must be written about a concert attended this semester. The concert must be classical music, world music, or jazz.
NOTE: DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, IT'S UNLIKE THERE WILL BE A RETURN TO IN-PERSON LIVE PERFORMANCES. A VIDEO OF YOUR PERFORMANCE CHOICE IS ACCEPTABLE.
The paper should include the following:
1) The date and place of the concert attended and the name(s) of the performing group. A program from the concert must accompany your paper.
2) A description of the type of concert attended (opera, chamber music, symphony, jazz, etc.)
3) A description of the performance environment.
4) Significant historical facts about the performer, composer, and the compositions. (Select 1 or 2 works heard of particular interest)
5) A brief analysis of the musical elements – the instrumentation, the tempo, the structure or form of the composition (sonata form, rondo form, etc.) the harmonic texture, the meter, the tonality, the characteristics of the melody (stepwise melodic contour, large leaps, chromatic, sequential)
6) Your opinion about the quality of the performance.
7) A descriptive personal response.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.